Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trade Up

This really doesn't have anything to do with my own wedding planning but I found this site and I think it is kind of cool.  I am sure many of you have been bridesmaids before and you may have those dresses hanging in the back of your closets never to be worn again.  Well I found a business that takes your old, lightly worn bridesmaids dresses and helps you exchange them for a new little black dress that can be worn over and over again.  The idea is you send them your bridesmaid dress and they tell you how much it is worth in credit.  When you build up enough credit you can use it towards getting your brand new dress.  I think it is such a great idea.  I know I have a few dresses hanging up in my closet and I may just look into this a little further.

Newly Maid

No comments:

Post a Comment