Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm OBSESSED!

I am currently obsessed with pinterest.com.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Pinterest, it's a website where you can create boards that have all kinds of pictures on them.  If you find a picture of something you like online you can pin the picture to your board and it creates kind of a collage of images for you.  I have created at least three wedding boards already.  If you are interested in looking at them here are the links:
It's really cool because it lets you categorize your images into multiple boards.  I have used it for wedding planning, recipe finding, craft ideas, and even a little clothing shopping ideas.  I think it would very beneficial to anyone who is planning their wedding just because it helps you put all of your photos into one collage so you get a better idea of how things will look.  Just thought I would share!!  No other updates, only 290 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment